Geschrieben von Stephan Grad
Product Planner Austria – Travelbird (NL)
Do you have excellent communication skills, are you both analytical and pragmatic, and do you find it a challenge to be responsible and use your commercial drive for the planning of Team Austria? Then we are looking for you!
Become part of our team
At TravelBird we believe that every day presents a new chance to grow. We challenge our people in a focused, creative and pleasant environment. TravelBird believes in a positive and responsible way of working, whereby we strive to improve everyday. Our aim is to bring back the joy to travel. This is clearly reflected in our open, social and entrepreneurial environment. Here, we learn from each other and value trust more than focusing on hierarchy. We create joy for the customers and a joy for employees. It’s not just a job. It’s a working experience you will love to wake up for every day.
As a Product Planner you are responsible to select and plan the daily travel deals and categories for our customers for your specific country. You are following and researching the current travel trends in Austria, analyze past deal performances and assess future deal economics to make your selection of the product portfolio. Your challenge is to use your commercial drive to make the best demand-driven selection and to ensure with the Account Managers a unique and diverse range of daily changing deals to reach for the maximum every day.
- Manage the deal portfolio by working closely with the account management team and web editors;
- Select the best deals for Austria by taking profit and customer experience maximization into account;
- Analyze buying patterns;
- Identify new travel trends by being up to date of new destinations, activities and customer needs;
- Apply your deal expertise within the team to improve and maximize deal economics;
- Manage a constant deal supply and communicate this to the sales team.
Who you are
- You have a Master’s degree Economics, Business administration or Marketing;
- You have 2 – 5 years work experience in a data driven environment;
- You have a strong interest in entrepreneurship, marketing, internet-businesses and/or in the travel industry;
- You adapt easily in a fast paced environment and make quick decisions;
- You pay attention to details and possess strong organizational skills;
- You are an excellent communicator and aim for results;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You feel at home in a dynamic and creative company;
- You speak native level German (spoken and written);
- You know the Austrian (travel-)market well;
- Live in (or around) the beautiful and vibrant city Amsterdam or are willing to move;
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company;
- You get space for input, creativity and growth;
- Healthy cuisine and refreshments all day long;
- Trainings to learn and improve;
- A brand new Macbook Pro;
- Our own coffee bar with view on the canals;
- Lots of opportunities to socialise with colleagues: Yoga, Bootcamp, soccer team, social drinks every Friday and way more!
- Typical Dutch company bikes.
Up for it?
So, do you want to fly with us to grand achievements and success? Apply now!
Get our attention by sending us an original and motivating cover letter and your CV. Click on ‘apply’ and convince us of your skills! Who knows, you might be the next one living the dream job. We will closely review each application and invite the ones that shine out for a talk at TravelBird!
For questions regarding your application you can call Saskia at 0031(0)203080767.